Friday, September 19, 2008

Teipen - Sneak Peek :)

As promised, here is a sneak peek of your session. Everyone was so nice, you must be so proud to have such a wonderful family. I hope these images will get you through the week! :)

And I thought it was only fair to show one child from each family. Most of the shots from tonight were posed, but I found this little guy playing golf with an apple...I think he may go pro some day! Too cute! :)

She is oh so cute! She definitely knows what she wants...if you look real close you can see the lipsticks in her hands. They made her happy and that made me happy.

This little guy is just adorable! I think he was the happiest one in the bunch! Always smiling and he had such a sweet way about him.

Thank you so much Sharon! It was my pleasure to work with you and your family!

0 comments: